Installing the Infer Behavior Scoring AppExchange Package
Installing the Infer Behavior Scoring package enables behavior scores to get pushed into Salesforce. This package also allows you to view 'engaged' leads or contacts associated to the account at the account level.
What the package does:
- Creates fields for the behavior scores on the desired object (e.g. lead, contact)
- Creates a field for behavior raw score [0-100]
- Creates a field for behavior score [1-4]
- Creates a field showing the last modified date for the behavior score
- Allows customization of behavior score thresholds to set [1-4]
- Creates fields for the 'engaged' behavior scores on the account level
- Creates: Infer 'Number of Contacts', 'Number of Leads', 'Number of People' (leads+ contacts), 'Number of Engaged Leads' (leads with behavior score greater than O), 'Number of Engaged Contacts' (contacts with behavior score greater than 0), 'Number of Engaged People' (leads+contacts with score greater than 0)
- Creates filed on lead to show 'matched' account
- Shows the matched account based on company domain
Steps to Install the Package:
1) Go to Infer's Behavior Scoring Package Link
2) Select Install for All Users, click Install
3) You should see the following success message:
Configure the Package:
- The Behavior Scoring Package requires two configuration steps:
- Setting up the [1-4] Bucket Thresholds
- Mapping the Lead Behavior score to the Contact Behavior score on conversion
To customize your Behavior Bucket thresholds:
1) Go to Setup | Deploy | Installed Packages
2) Click on Configure for the Infer Behavior Scoring package
3) Modify the default bucket values (ask your Infer CSM for the values), click Save.
To map your Lead Behavior Score to the Contact on Conversion:
1) Go to Setup | Customize | Leads | Fields
2) Choose Map Lead Fields
3) Map only the Infer: Behavior Score [0-100] field to the Contact.Infer: Behavior Score [0-100], click Save.
That's it! Let your Infer CSM know that you've completed the install and we can begin scoring.