Building a predictive scoring model is a collaborative effort between Infer and it's customers. We pride ourselves on our close working relationships with our customers and make every effort to ensure our customers' success.
Below is a checklist of activities that require customer actions during the model build process in order for Infer's Predictive Lead Scoring solution to be implemented. Infer representatives will work closely with you every step of the way to guide you through this checklist.
Before your model is built:
While your model is being built:
- Installing the Infer AppExchange Package for Salesforce
- Granting Salesforce Permissions to Infer
- Configuring which Salesforce objects to score
After reviewing the model:
- Setting the Infer Rating thresholds
- Configuring the Infer Dashboards
- Using the Infer Dashboards
- Adding Infer Fields to Salesforce Views